Thursday, July 18, 2013

Begone Devil!

So much has happened since I last posted which was too long ago. My life has undergone a dramatic upheaval so I've been lax on my blogging. I had to move back in with my mom and stepdad in a city I despise because my 9 year relationship ended and I'm too sick to care for myself on my own. I lost my dedicated caregiver and access to top notch doctors. It's been a rough year.

Why I'm blogging now is that tomorrow morning I'm getting my stim removed. I came up to Seattle to get it done because I no longer live in a city with a surgeon that does ONS. My dad and his wife live here and offered to care for me after my surgery. I'm enjoying the change in scenery and weather in the Pacific North West. I live in the South and triple digit summers are nice to avoid.

I'll post as soon as possible after the surgery and give more background on some new treatments I tried since I last updated. I'm not looking forward to another surgery but I'm anxious to get the stim out of my body. Thanks to those of you who have followed my progress through these tough 2 years. I'm still hopeful that a treatment is waiting for me that will help manage my pain. Until then I'm wishing you headache-free days.


No comments:

Post a Comment